Terms and Conditions
Rental of the fences and any other fence materials (“the fencing”) provided by Modu-Loc to the lessee is conditional upon the agreement of lessee to the following terms and conditions by lessee:
Modu-Loc and lessee agree that the fencing, when delivered and installed, shall be in good condition and suitable for the purpose of delineating the perimeter of the site location or that portion thereof designated by lessee, subject only to any deficiencies noted by lessee in this Job Report. Modu-Loc shall correct any such deficiencies promptly. The fencing is delivered as described above and all agreement, representations and warranties on the part of Modu-Loc not set out herein, whether express or implied, are excluded. In particular, Modu-Loc is not responsiblefor any loss incurred by reason of late delivery of fencing or for failure to correct deficiencies in respect of the fencing delivered unless Modu-Loc fails to act reasonably promptly.
- Lessee will use the fencing provided only for the above purpose, at lessee’s sole risk and lessee is solely responsible for confirming that the fencing meets its requirements.
- Lessee will return the fencing in the same condition as it was when delivered by Modu-Loc, subject only to reasonable wear and tear from permitted use.
- Lessee shall reimburse Modu-Loc for any loss or damage which may occur before it is returned to Modu-Loc, including by reason of abuse, theft or damage caused by lessee or third parties.
- Modu-Loc shall remove and repair damaged fencing at lessee’s expense, and if fencing is damaged beyond repair (in the opinion of Modu-Loc, exercised reasonably), or if fencing is lost or stolen while leased to lessee, Modu-Loc shall replace such fencing at lessee’s expense.
- Rental charges include delivery and pick-up of the fencing at the site location as well as installation by Modu-Loc personnel in accordance with Modu-Loc’s customary standards or any special instructions set out above. It does not include the cost of repair, replacement, cleaning or painting or unreasonably dirty or vandalized fencing, removal cartage or reinstallation of repaired or replaced fencing, such costs being for the account of the lessee.
Lauren Arnold – City of Conroe
“We recently selected Modu-Loc as our fence enclosure provider for our Conroe KidzFest. They did a great job in advance of the event providing guidance regarding the appropriate fence to use to not only keep our kids safe but provide an attractive alternative to traditional fence. We would recommend their services to anyone that wants to execute a top notch event.”
Emily P. – Ceremonies Production Manager, The Ride to Conquer Cancer
“I just wanted to reach out and thank you. The event was a huge success – our 1,741 participants raised $7.8 million for the Alberta Cancer Foundation. We couldn’t be happier with how smooth everything ran on our end. We couldn’t have done it without you!”
Carl Monzo III – Endless Summer Productions
“Having utilized Modu-Loc for a previous festival, I was confident we were partnering with a reliable and knowledgeable company that would creatively bring our fence concept to life for the recent Shaky Boots and Shaky Knees festivals in Atlanta. Their flexibility and attention to customer service truly differentiate them in the market. I would recommend them to anyone looking to carry out a fun, safe and successful event.”
Suzanne Herbelin – Wurstfest Association of New Braunfels
“It was a great experience working with Modu-Loc on Wurstfest this year. Not only did the fence look great while keeping the entire site secure, but the service was outstanding! We will definitely be using them again next year.”
Adri H., Executive Director – One Team Soccer For Peace & Development Society (Vancouver International Soccer Festival 2016)
“Modu-Loc quoted us honestly and fairly, met us onsite and discussed every detail of our fencing setup. Modu-Loc also donated extra fencing to help our cause. On arrival, the installation team was polite, organized, worked hard, and completed the job on time and in a professional manner. We received the same high-quality service when the Modu-Loc team came back days later to pick up fencing and gates. An outstanding job done with honesty and on time by a hard-working team. We will certainly be using Modu-Loc again.”
Rebecca A., Special Events Manager – WinSport
“I’d like to extend my gratitude to you and your staff for being consistently excellent to work with. Your staff have always been very professional & efficient [while] still being friendly and approachable. Shout outs to Rob, who really helped us out in a bind this week and is always amazing to work with. You guys have never failed to help us out, whatever the notice we’ve given you. Sincere thanks from the Winsport Team!!”
Bowe O’Brien – Bowe Inc.
“It was great working with Modu-Loc on The PARKLIFE Festival this year. Not only did they come in at competitive pricing, they really worked with us to make the festival secure and attractive under a tight deadline. Thanks for your commitment to getting this done right! We will definitely be using Modu-Loc for future PARKLIFE events.”
Joe Via – InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival
“We’re so happy we chose Modu-Loc as our fence supplier for the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival this year. Not only is the product superior to others we’ve used in the past but even the attendees commented on how terrific everything looked. Our contact on the ground was a true professional. It was an awesome experience. We highly recommend using them for your next event.”
Adri H. – Executive Director, Vancouver International Soccer Festival
“An outstanding job done honestly and on time by a hard-working team. We will certainly be using Modu-Loc again.”
Tiff, Matt & Jess – Lemmon Entertainment
“Thank you so much for helping us rock the Nike Run event. You and the Modu-Loc team were such a pleasure to work with!”
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.