Security & Stability Systems
We’ve developed innovative security components and fence accessories that work together to form a comprehensive breach deterrent system – providing the most stable temporary fence solution available.
Designed to mount to our fence and anchor into the ground at an angle to prevent the fence from tipping or blowing over, which can result in costly repairs and possible injury. Wind braces are a cost-effective stability solution and are recommended when banners or screens are being hung on the fence.
- Work best in concrete/asphalt and were designed for these surfaces
- Work best in large, open areas such as parking lots to allow for the braces to be mounted to the fence and the ground properly
Hi-visibility orange powder-coated steel
V-bracing is used to stabilize long fence lines when penetrating the ground with bolts or spikes isn’t possible or permitted. You can rely on our expert “Fence Guys” to recommend v-bracing when appropriate.
Pounded poles offer additional stability when it is not possible to use wind braces. They are used to provide extra support to a fence line when privacy screen is being added in high wind conditions.
Our security clamps cannot be removed without proper tools and access to the back of the locking mechanism from inside the fence line.
Our security rails provide a strong visual and physical deterrent while maintaining the visual appeal of the fence.
Tree Protection Systems
Using surface-mount bases to reduce the risk of root damage, Modu-Loc fences are your preferred solution for protecting valuable trees in your municipality.
- No ground penetration required
- More visually appealing than traditional plywood hoarding or orange snow fence
- Easy to move for grounds maintenance, mowing and snow removal – reducing maintenance costs
- Reusable panels result in less waste
Propane Storage Systems
We provide a cost-effective, complete storage solution for propane cylinders, including setup and takedown.
- Full safety and regulatory compliance through separation of full and empty cylinders, high-visibility bases and safety signage
- Security clamps and locking components offer additional security
- Delivery and on-site installation within 24 hours
- All-inclusive set pricing including delivery, installation, rental and removal
Enclosures available in many sizes and configurations, starting at 10’ x 10’
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.